If you’re looking to drink some beer and enjoy the fall foliage, Sugarbush Resort will be the place to be on October 8th. Next month, the Vermont ski resort will be hosting its third annual Fresh Hops Festival. This is the only fresh hops festival east of the Mississippi River, so it’s kind of a big deal.
It’s a great opportunity to witness the fall foliage (which will supposedly be great this year), eat some good grub, and drink some quality beers. In addition, there will be live music playing at the Lincoln Peak courtyard.
The following breweries are confirmed for the event:
- 14th Star Brewing Co. – St. Albans City, VT
- Fiddlehead Brewing Company – Shelburne, VT
- Four Quarters Brewing – Winooski, VT
- Goodwater Brewery – Williston, VT
- Weird Window Brewing – South Burlington, VT
- Zero Gravity Brewery – Burlington, VT
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Waitsfield, VT
- Mount Holly Beer – Ludlow, VT
- Outer Limits Brewery – Proctorsville, VT
- Black Flannel Brewing Co. – Essex Junction, VT
- Eden Specialty Cider – Newport, VT
- Champlain Valley Hop Farm – Starksboro, VT
The event will be on October 8th from 12 pm to 4 pm. Drinking is obviously only allowed for people 21+, but kids and designated drivers are allowed to be at the venue. If you are interested in attending, you can purchase a ticket here. Tickets will likely sell out, as they’re only selling 350 of them.
Image Credits: Sugarbush Resort