Are you looking to make a Pacific Northwest ski trip this Spring? It’s time to put on sunscreen, as many mountains will operate until late April or May. The mountain that will be staying open the longest is Timberline Lodge, which has become known for its summer operations. With 647″ of snow so far, they could be operating into August or September.
A list of mountains that are still open is below.
- Crystal: May 21st
- White Pass: April 30th
- Mission Ridge: April 30th, dependent on visitation, snow conditions, and favorable forecast.
- Summit at Snoqualmie: April 30th (Summit Central), Alpental will close on April 23rd.
- Mt. Baker: April 23rd.
- 49 Degrees North: April 16th, potentially longer if conditions permit.
- Bluewood: April 16th
- Stevens Pass: April 16th
- Timberline: Likely late into the summer.
- Mt. Bachelor: May 28th
- Willamette Pass: April 30th
- Mt. Hood Meadows: April 29th
- Hoodoo: April 23rd
- Mt. Ashland: April 23rd
- Mt. Hood Ski Bowl: April 16th
- Bogus Basin: May 6th (latest in its history)
- Silver Mountain: April 30th (possibility season gets extended into May)
- Lookout Pass: April 16th
- Sun Valley: April 16th