Pretty cool little free activity now offered for folks visiting Copper Mountain in Colorado. Not sure if an elevated perspective offered by riding the adjacent Super Bee Lift will give you an advantage once inside the winter labyrinth but I’d say you’re a poor sport if you sneak a peek on the chair ride. Heads up, tickets to the snow maze are free but require a reservation. Fun.
NEW THIS WINTER! THE SNOW MAZE IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
OPEN DAILY FROM 10AM – 4PM
*Hours subject to change without notice
Where: East Village next to the Super Bee lift
Cost: Free tickets are available via the booking link below and in person at Guest Services at Copper Station
- The Snow Maze is designed for children and adults ages 3+. Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- Participants must always remain on the ground level of the Snow Maze. Do not attempt to climb the walls of the maze for any reason.
- No running or rough play allowed.
- For the safety of all guests, no skis or snowboards or other sliding devices are allowed.
- No alcohol, food, or beverages are allowed at any time.
- Use at your own risk.
This article was originally published by Unofficialnetworks.com. Read the original article here.